During the course of dealing with you, Piako may generally collect basic personal information about you, such as your name, address and contact details. We may also request other specific information from you relating to the goods or services that you wish to obtain. We may use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post, email, telephone, or text message. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in Auckland). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
USE AND DISCLOSURE
• To provide the product or service you have requested or to answer your inquiry;
• To third parties where we have retained those third parties to assist us to provide the products or services you have requested. For example, we have contracts with third parties to assist us with functions such as mail-outs;
• To different entities within Piako, to enable the development and marketing of other products and services and to improve our customer service in general;
• For direct marketing of products or services. If we contact you in this way without obtaining your prior consent, we will provide you with the opportunity to decline any further marketing communications; or
• As set out expressly in these Terms;
• Where otherwise legally permitted.